Le Méridien Putrajaya
Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, Sepang, Putrajaya, 62502, Malaysia
Phone: +6 03 8689 6888
4.1/5 112 reviews
Unlock The Picturesque Putrajaya
Find personal space or stimulating activities at our chic sanctuary, set in the verdant garden area of IOI Resort City, minutes from corporate offices, an Olympic-size ice-skating rink, bowling alley and an entertainment park in the largest shopping mall in South Klang Valley, Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur, with its scenic locations and rich in cultural heritage, is only 15 minutes away via the high-speed railway system, and Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) can be reached by car in just 30 minutes.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
SPG Members Exclusive Rates
Celebrate the Mid-Autumn Festival with a selection of finely curated mooncakes, prepared by award-winning Chef Michael Wong and his team. This year, we feature new flavours of coffee, mango and green tea, while favourites like durian are still on the menu. Place your orders and savour exquisite culinary creations.
For more information or to place your order, please call +603 8689 6888 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Early Booking. Bigger Savings.
Enjoy more savings when you book early at Le Méridien Putrajaya today.
Book 14 days in advance and save up to 15%. Room rates start from RM300+ per night.
SPG members enjoy additional 5% off!
2 For All Business Package
SPG Members Exclusive Rates
Receive the lowest rates, free Wi-Fi and Starpoints® towards free nights.
Forever Begins Now
Le Méridien Putrajaya offers various beautiful indoor and outdoor venues and catering options to suit various themes. The hotel offers Malay, Chinese, Indian or Western themed ceremonies; but if you want to do something different, we’re game.
For the newlyweds
- One (1) night stay in the luxurious Bridal Suite, with breakfast
- Complimentary stay in a Signature room on your wedding day
- Special room rate for family and friends
- Decorative magnificent wedding cake
At your service
- Food tasting with selected menu for a table of 10 diners (Monday to Friday only)
- 50% discount food tasting with a confirmation of less than 30 tables
- Wedding invitations (up to 70% of total guest) with confirmation of 30 tables
- Complimentary use of built-in LCD projector
- Complimentary use of in-house basic PA system for speech
- One (1) VIP parking space for bridal car
- Special flat rate parking for invited guests
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 112 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Nice and cozy place to stay with family. More fun that this hotel is interlinked with IOI City Mall, Putrajaya for easy shopping.
Le Méridien Putrajaya offers an array of local and international fare at its concept restaurants; from a delicious selection of local and international flavours Latest Recipe to Le Mei, our contemporary Chinese restaurant to enjoy exotic Chinese cuisine. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee is both tempting and inviting at Latitude 02. When the sun sets, watch this space transform into a bar.
- Latest Recipe
- Le Mei
- Latitude 02
Hours Of Operation
- Check-in: 3.00 PM
- Check-out: 12 NOON
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access for all guest rooms
- Complimentary parking for in-house guest
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) can be reached by car in just 30 minutes
- All rates quoted are subject to prevailing government taxes. Taxes, levies or charges are subject to change in accordance with the Malaysian Government legislation.
- SPG Category 2
Meetings & Events
Need to host a training? A team building? A top-level meeting? A launch event? A gala dinner? Worry not; we are just a call away!
- The pillarless Millennium Grand Ballroom caters for up to 800 guests
- Generous pre-function area of over 1,200 square metres
- 15 small to mid-size meeting rooms
- High Speed Internet Access Available in Meeting/Event Facilities
- Audio Visual Equipment
The city offers a variety of destinations to visit and activities to explore; from visiting mosques, going on lake cruises and communing with nature, to world class shopping and sports arenas.