Le Méridien Putrajaya
Lebuh IRC, IOI Resort City, Sepang, Putrajaya, 62502, Malaysia
Phone: +6 03 8689 6888
4.1/5 98 reviews
Unlock The Picturesque Putrajaya
Find personal space or stimulating activities at our chic sanctuary, set in the verdant garden area of IOI Resort City, minutes from corporate offices, an Olympic-size ice-skating rink, bowling alley and an entertainment park in the largest shopping mall in South Klang Valley, Malaysia. Kuala Lumpur, with its scenic locations and rich in cultural heritage, is only 15 minutes away via the high-speed railway system, and Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) can be reached by car in just 30 minutes.
Get these exclusive SPG® member benefits:
- Best Rates
Not an SPG Member?
Joining is quick, easy, and free. Join Now
SPG Members Exclusive Rates
MEET. CREATE. STAY.
Stay in our Le Meridien Signature Room with rates from MYR320.00 nett per night and hold your inspiring meeting in our chic, contemporary venues, flush with natural daylight, with rates at MYR150.00 nett per person.
- Buffet dinner for 1 at Latest Recipe for Muslim guests
- 1 coffee break and buffet lunch at Latest Recipe for Non-Muslim guests
- Use of one LCD screen and microphone
- Use of Business Centre facilities
- Parking for in-room guests
Remarks: Buffet dinner voucher is to be utilized within one week; prior reservation is required
- Daily buffet breakfast or early morning buffet at Latest Recipe for 1 or 2 pax**
- High speed in-room internet access
*Subject to availability
**Terms and conditions apply
May & June Special Offer
Stay with us and discover the journey to "Destinasi Rasa" together with family and friends
- Le Méridien Signature bed
- Buffet breakfast/early morning buffet for 2
- High-speed internet access
- Parking for in-house guest
Stay 3 Pay 2
Take a load off and immerse yourself with a longer stay. Book for 3 nights and your 3rd night is on us!
Rates start from RM320+ per night.
SPG Members Exclusive Rates
Receive the lowest rates, free Wi-Fi and Starpoints® towards free nights.
Tee-Off at IOI Resort City
Play an 18-hole round of golf at Palm Garden Golf Course when you stay at Le Méridien Putrajaya.
- Access & transportation to Palm Garden Golf Course
- 2D1N stay in a Signature Room
- Buffet breakfast at Latest Recipe
Forever Begins Now
Le Méridien Putrajaya offers various beautiful indoor and outdoor venues and catering options to suit various themes. The hotel offers Malay, Chinese, Indian or Western themed ceremonies; but if you want to do something different, we’re game.
For the newlyweds
- One (1) night stay in the luxurious Bridal Suite, with breakfast
- Complimentary stay in a Signature room on your wedding day
- Special room rate for family and friends
- Decorative magnificent wedding cake
At your service
- Food tasting with selected menu for a table of 10 diners (Monday to Friday only)
- 50% discount food tasting with a confirmation of less than 30 tables
- Wedding invitations (up to 70% of total guest) with confirmation of 30 tables
- Complimentary use of built-in LCD projector
- Complimentary use of in-house basic PA system for speech
- One (1) VIP parking space for bridal car
- Special flat rate parking for invited guests
Terms & Conditions
© 2018 Marriott International, Inc.
Hear from our guests about their stay from 98 verified guest reviews
85%of our guests
recommend this hotel
Undoubtedly will be in my priority list whenever staycation is due. Completely complete! Thank you.
Le Méridien Putrajaya offers an array of local and international fare at its concept restaurants; from a delicious selection of local and international flavours Latest Recipe to Le Mei, our contemporary Chinese restaurant to enjoy exotic Chinese cuisine. The aroma of freshly brewed coffee is both tempting and inviting at Latitude 02. When the sun sets, watch this space transform into a bar.
- Latest Recipe
- Le Mei
- Latitude 02
Hours Of Operation
- Check-in: 3.00 PM
- Check-out: 12 NOON
- Complimentary High Speed Internet Access for all guest rooms
- Complimentary parking for in-house guest
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport (KUL) can be reached by car in just 30 minutes
- All rates quoted are subject to prevailing government taxes. Taxes, levies or charges are subject to change in accordance with the Malaysian Government legislation.
- SPG Category 2
Meetings & Events
Need to host a training? A team building? A top-level meeting? A launch event? A gala dinner? Worry not; we are just a call away!
- The pillarless Millennium Grand Ballroom caters for up to 800 guests
- Generous pre-function area of over 1,200 square metres
- 15 small to mid-size meeting rooms
- High Speed Internet Access Available in Meeting/Event Facilities
- Audio Visual Equipment
The city offers a variety of destinations to visit and activities to explore; from visiting mosques, going on lake cruises and communing with nature, to world class shopping and sports arenas.
- Kuala Lumpur International Airport
- Palace of Justice
- Perdana Putra
- Putra Bridge
- Putra Mosque
- Putrajaya Cruise
- Tuanku Mizan Zainal Abidin Mosque
- Wetland Park
- IOI City Mall